They are a scam.they will ruin you.

The man I talked to went by the name of Jim S I actually got roped into this. paid 800 plus 60 to send it to Seville Spain. Which in itself was questionable. To recieve a 5000 loan from a Britta Ergonbech.

Again questionable, and on the day it was to be in before 5 pm. Richard calls up and says there is a problem with the loan and the need an additional 5 months deposit. This sack of garbage had the nerve to ask for another 800 dollars.

DON'T TRUST THEM, THEY ARE LIARS, DECIEVERS.Personally I hope every last one of them burns in ***.

Had an Experience with Northeast Community Financial?

Comments

I just went thru the same thing, I was to get my money back yesterday, July 25th.Needless to say, I am out 1600.00 and we are on disability, and I sent every dime we had to them to get a loan for a car, mine blew up, my husband has Altzh.

and I have a 17 yr.

old child with cerebal palsey, seizure disorder, cant talk, and we needed a car.....STILL DO, and they have our money.can we file any charges against them PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP US

They did the same thing to me they asked for 1000 then for another 1000 and I said no then they told me they are going to refund the money in a month and now they said they are in banruptcy.. mother#&^%$* How can we report these people to the authorities?

They didbthe same thing to is today asmed for a additional 1650 for 7 months...im reporting them they took our rent money now we are screwed...